Sunday, August 30, 2009

Reading, Reading and Some More Reading

Well I have made it through the first week of classes and the first weekend is almost over. So far we just have a ton of reading that we have to do and a couple 1-3 page papers which are not too bad.

Currently there seems to be some confusion amongst everyone as to how the syllabus is laid out and what exactly we have to have done by tomorrow for my 620 class. So as were attempting to get to the bottom of the mystery I'm jumping between classes trying to stay productive and get stuff done. And as you can probably tell I'm not doing so great today because I'm writing this post instead of reading pages 1-52 of Vol. 1 of our ICS 620 Coursepack.

This weekend wasn't too hectic for me, granted it is the first weekend and I'm still not completely caught up with HW. I worked on HW and celebrated Court and my 3 year anniversary on Friday, worked on more HW and went to my buddies flea market on Saturday, which was huge and took us almost 5 hours to go through fairly quickly, and today is primarily a homework day.

On that note I'm going to stop this post abruptly and get back to my homework...

I wish I could reader faster...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments appropriate.....

Thank you,
Matt