Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

My name is Matt Drummond and I'm creating this blog to document my life as I go through the Center for Information and Communication Sciences (CICS) Graduate Program at Ball State University. I will be attending classes, working with the Networking Dept of University Computer Services as a Graduate Assistant, attending CICS social events, busting my ass to do the best that I can to get through this program, and most importantly living my life.

This blog will contain any personal, academic and or professional tid bit that I feel I would like to share with you. I don't really care if you enjoy reading my blog (although I hope you do and that you will feel free to leave as many comments as you would like!) and I hope to you see that you are checking back often!



2 comments:

  1. Will you be letting us know what you eat for lunch every day?

    Just kidding. I am glad to see you embracing the written word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha this should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments appropriate.....

Thank you,
Matt